Chocolate brownie peanut butter cup cheesecake - if you eat it standing up the calories don't count! lol
1 19 1/2oz brownie mix (made in 9X13 pan according to directions-you could use your own recipe, but I was lazy and used a mix)
1 cup hot fudge sauce (divided)
2 8 oz pkgs cream cheese - room temp.
1 1/2 cup peanut butter
1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1/4 icing sugar
12 peanut butter cups, chopped
1. Bake brownies and cool
2. Cut cooled brownies into bars and press 3/4 of the brownies into the base of a 9" springform pan, saving the rest for the middle layer
3. Heat hot fudge sauce and spread 3/4 cup onto brownie base. Use the rest for the top of the cheesecake
4. In bowl of stand mixer beat creamcheese and peanut butter until smooth, add in sweetened condensed milk and mix until combined.
5. In another bowl, combine heavy whipping cream and icing sugar and beat until stiff peaks form. Save 1 cup for the top of the cheesecake. Fold whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture.
6. Spread 1/2 peanut butter mixture on top of the brownie base. Crumble remaining brownies and sprinkle over peanut butter mixture. Top with remaining peanut butter mixture. Cover with the remaining whipped cream.
7. Sprinkle chopped peanut butter cups on top and drissle with remaining hot fudge sauce.
8. Chill overnight for best results. I put mine into the freezer because I wanted to serve that night and it was ok too, but making the day before is best.
9. Remove from springform pan when ready to serve.